Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hibernation



You know how bears hibernate in the Winter? I think that’s what’s happened to me here in the Brazilian Winter (remember it’s Winter here in Brazil, sorry USA and your 100 degree temps... ha!). I haven’t been hibernating from being a missionary, but I’ve been hibernating from being a missionary that blogs. For some reason my brain has totally shut-down when it comes to blogging here lately. It’s officially been 4 weeks since I last posted a blog and that’s just weird. Usually I’m working on 3-4 blog posts at once but lately my “blog holster” has been completely out of bullets. I think I’m thawing-out because I’ve started writing again and I have a few blogs brewing. Hopefully we didn’t lose a lot of readers since we’ve been in our “blog coma” but beginning Monday we’ll be posting again. A lot has happened over the last month and we’ll fill you in the best we can. So have a great day and a great weekend and we’ll see you next week : )
Love Ya,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment